On Tuesday Templatic released their biggest theme of the year – Real Estate Directory. Just as the name might suggest, RE Directory is a directory theme specifically designed for the real estate market. Of course, you can use it for other directory types as well, but real estate is where it truly shines.
Best ever content discovery in a Templatic theme
Since searching is one of key components of any real estate website, Templatic made the homepage search section really flexible. You can add any custom field into the search form and even change their search display type (range slider, min-max boxes, etc).
Once the initial search is made visitors will land on a search results page that contains instant filters. Using several different parameters visitors can quickly filter through displayed results. Filters include: Location, Property type (rent/sale), Property status, Price, Bedrooms and Bathrooms. Along with search result pages, these instant filters are also available in category pages.
More details about RE Directory
Other important RE Directory features:
- Visitors can submit properties using a front-end submission form
- Authors (visitors that submit something) can manage their submissions and their profile from a front-end user dashboard
- dsIDXpress plugin support
- Charge for submissions by creating price packages (recurring PayPal payments also supported)
- Customize the submission form with custom fields; make authors enter only the information you want
- RTL support
- Add multiple cities within the theme to better organize the content
- Google Maps functionality; and lots of it
- Responsive design