Theme designers, are you ready? The Envato marketplace is currently running a design competition that will grant five lucky winners $2000.
The WordPress platform wants a surge of innovative themes to provide its loyal customer best with the best new designs in the business. Last year, more and more WordPress themes were designed for the niche market but there are still plenty of corporate areas that don’t have a huge range of options.
So, how do you win this cash prize, you might be asking? Well, all you have to do is meet their brief: ‘submit a business theme we don’t have yet’. Up to the task? Here’s what you need to know:
- All business themes that are uploaded from February 17th to May 11th 2016 automatically qualify for the competition.
- Themes must be designed for a specific company division that does not yet exist on ThemeForest.
- Themes must include design elements and features that are relevant for the respective area.
- There should be a detailed presentation on the performance of the theme. No simple descriptions and lists.
- Themes with “placeholder” text and images in the live preview are not qualified.
- No multi-purpose themes.
For more information about the competition you can visit the Envato blog.